Directions - Hotel in Milan Centre
Arriving at the CROWNE PLAZA MILAN CITY
Milan by air…
Arriving from Malpensa Airport
by taxi: you can reach Crowne Plaza Milan City by taxi. It costs for around 85 euros.
by malpensa express: The Malpensa Express delivers passengers in comfort and with ease for 11 Euro from Terminal One at the airport to Stazione Cadorna within 40 minutes.
by bus: The bus will deliver you to Central Station, close to Crowne Plaza for 7 Euros.
by private driver: The Crowne Plaza Milan City hotel offers a private driver to guests. Contact Concierge for quotations.
Arriving from Linate Airport
Linate Airport is even closer to the city and mainly services domestic and short haul international flights.
by taxi: only 30 minutes to the hotel for 20 Euros
by bus: Bus No 73 runs from Linate airport to arrive at Piazza san Babila. From Piazza san Babila take the red subway (line 1) towards Molino Dorino/ Bisceglie. After one stop you change at Duomo which will arrive at Sondrio after 5 stops.
by private driver: the Crowne Plaza Milan City offers a private driver to guests from Linate Airport
Arriving from Orio al Serio Airport
Orio al Serio Airport is close to Bergamo and it is the premier arrival choice for low cost flights.
by taxi: 60 minutes by taxi from the hotel
by bus: A special airport express bus (Orio Shuttle) runs every 30 minutes to Milan Central Station. Journey time 60 minutes and a single ticket costs 8 euro
Milan By land…
Arriving by car on the A4
From the A4 highway (Torino-Venezia) follow indications to Tangenziale EST (going towards Venice) and Exit Lambrate (no. 8). Continue for another 4 km in this direction to the city centre until you reach Piazzale Loreto. Turn right into Viale Brianza (close to the UPIM store). Follow the road for 1 km and turn left into Via Melchiorre Gioia. The Crowne Plaza Milan City is located 0.5 km down this road on the right hand corner with Viale Sondrio.
Arriving by train from Central Station
The Crowne Plaza Milan City is very close to the main Railways Station, Stazione Centrale (1 km from the hotel) which is one subway stop from the Sondrio Subway station next to the hotel.
It’s the most important station in Milan. High speed train lines have opened between Milan and Turin (TAV) and between Milan and Rome (Freccia Rossa), connecting Milan to all to all the main Italian cities..
Getting around Milan
* Within the metropolitan area the ATM (Azienda Trasporti Milanesi) provides public transport by train, tram, trolley-bus and bus.
* A Welcome Card can be found at the tourist information office and it offers one-day public transport, history and map of the city and various discount vouchers.
* It is also possible to buy a 1 Euro public transport ticket that is valid for 75 minutes or a 3 Euro daily ticket.
* If you prefer take advantage of the Milan sightseeing bus tickets available from the hotel (20 Euros for 24 hours).
* The Crowne Plaza Milan City private driver is available for hire to guests wishing to visit the shopping mecca of Serravalle or the popular Casino Campione from the hotel if they wish.